Lessons Learned in Enterprise Third-Party Risk Management
Third-party risk management (TPRM) is the process of monitoring and managing all interactions a company has with its external suppliers. We typically think of this in terms of cybersecurity, but it concerns more than that, including financial risk, corporate/social responsibility compliance, vendor performance management, and contract risk management.
How are you consistently managing your risk approach across your enterprise? Are you considering your key stakeholders? Are there resource constraints to adhering to your plan? A good TPRM program will balance the regulatory and compliance aspect with obtaining value from the program.
During this webinar, you’ll hear about the challenges associated with creating a TPRM program, and we’ll cover a few solutions to overcoming them.
During this 55-minute, on-demand webinar, you’ll learn:
- Key challenge enterprises face when creating and adhering to TPRM programs
- The six pillars of a world-class TPRM program
- How to maximize the value of your TPRM program
- What the current regulation landscape looks like and some key challenges the industry will face
- Joe Hughes, Fortress VP of Supply Chain Risk Management
- Andrea Schaumann, Fortress Deputy Director of Federal Operations
Fill out the form to watch this webinar on-demand.